Elmore County Sheriff’s ReportsPublished 4:00am Sunday, March 31, 2013
Reports filed by officers of the Elmore County Sheriff’s Department March 25-27.
• Fraudulent use of a debit/credit card in Elmore County.
• Burglary and theft of property on 100 block of Reader Drive on Lake Jordan where a generator valued at $500 and a leaf blower valued at $600 were reported stolen.
• Criminal mischief on 600 block of Alabama Highway 14 in Elmore.
• Breaking and entering of a motor vehicle on U.S. Highway in Titus where $235 in cash was reported stolen.
• Criminal mischief on 2800 block of Red Hill Road in Tallassee.
• Second-degree theft of property was reported on Shady Acres Drive in Titus when a diamond anniversary ring and four firearms were stolen by known suspects.
• Domestic violence (harassment) was reported on Blackjack Road in Tallassee.
• Third-degree burglary and second-degree theft of property were reported on Millcreek Road in Wetumpka when various power tools were stolen.
• Domestic violence (harassment) was reported on Alexis Road in Elmore.
• Identity theft was reported on Jackson Trace Road in Titus.
• Third-degree criminal mischief was reported on Narrow Loop Road in Deatsville when a car window was busted out.
Arrests made by officers of the Elmore County Sheriff’s Department March 26-28.
• A Clanton woman, age unknown, was arrested on a failure to appear warrant for manufacturing of a controlled substance.
• A Millbrook woman, 18, was arrested on Sand town Road and charged with second-degree possession of marijuana.
• A Montgomery woman, 35, was arrested at the county line and charged with second-degree theft of property.
• A Wetumpka man, 57, was arrested on the 2300 block of Flatwood Road and charged with driving under the influence.
• A Tallassee man, 28, was arrested on Tallassee Highway at Good Hope Road and charged with failure to appear on charges of marijuana possession and public intoxication.
• A Wetumpka man, 32, was arrested on Chapel Road and charged with failure to appear on a marijuana possession charge.
• A Hope Hull man, 33, was arrested at the Autauga Metro Jail and charged with failure to appear on an insurance charge.
• A Wetumpka woman, 58, was arrested on Highway 111 and charged with illegal possession of prescription medication and three counts of failure to appear.
• A Wetumpka woman, 18, was arrested at the county jail and charged with harassing communications.
• A Elmore woman, 47, was arrested on Ingram Road and charged with obstructing government operations and three counts of failure to appear on traffic charges.
• An Elmore man, 44, was arrested on Alexis Drive and charged with third-degree domestic violence (harassment).
• A Wetumpka man, 30, was arrested on U.S. Highway 231 and charged with public intoxication.