Elmore County Sheriff’s ReportsPublished 6:03pm Saturday, June 1, 2013
Reports filed by officers of the Elmore County Sheriff’s Department May 28-30.
• Third-degree domestic violence harassment was reported on the 5700 block of Central Plank Road when a married couple got into a violent altercation.
• Harassment was reported on the 200 block of Stoney Point Road in Titus.
• Third-degree domestic violence assault was reported on 5700 block of Central Plank Road when a man got into a violent altercation with his father-in-law.
• First-degree theft of property was reported on the 2100 block of Neman Road in Tallassee when a 5-ton air conditioning unit was stolen from a residence.
• Harassment was reported at a correctional facility in Elmore when a female employee was accosted by a male subject in the parking lot.
• Third-degree burglary and third-degree theft of property were reported on the 200 block of Summerlin Drive in Wallsboro when an oven, electric heaters and a staple gun were stolen from a residence.
• First degree theft of property was reported at a logging area on Nabors Circle in Redland when a gas welder, welding trailer and assorted tools were stolen from a job site.
• Harassing communications was reported on the 000 block of Susie’s Place in Wetumpka.
• Fraudulent use of a credit card was reported on the 300 block of North College Street in Eclectic when victim’s credit card was used without authorization.
• Suspicious activity was reported on the 000 block of Alexandria Way in Wetumpka after the caretaker for an elderly resident became concerned the resident’s bank card was being used fraudulently by two suspects and requested an investigation.
• Unlawful breaking and entering a vehicle and second-degree theft of property was reported on 300 block of Renee Way in Elmore when a purse and contents and a digital camera were stolne from a vehicle.
• Third-degree domestic violence harassment was reported on the 000 block of Hidden Creek Drive in Elmore when ex-girlfriend, described as intoxicated, came home and began “doing doughnuts” in victim’s yard.
• Second-degree domestic violence assault was reported on the 5800 block of Deatsville Highway in Deatsville when a subject reported a male and three females jumped her at her residence and assaulted subject “with a firelog, broom handle and mop handle.”
• Second-degree theft of property was reported on the 000 block of Bouldin Dam Road in Elmore when a 12-gauge shotgun was stolen.
• Breaking and entering a vehicle and second-degree theft of property were reported on the 000 block of Smith Lane in Crenshaw when a 9-mm handgun was stolen from a vehicle.
• Menacing was reported on Trailer Park Road in Deatsville.
• Third-degree domestic violence harassment, third-degree theft of property and third-degree domestic violence (criminal mischief) were reported on the 4300 block of Lightwood Road in Deatsville when a juvenile subject used abusive language and damaged assorted property at a residence.
• Third-degree domestic violence harassment was reported on the 400 block of Scroggins Drive in Tallassee.
• Second-degree possession of marijuana was reported on Alabama Highway 9 at Lindsey Road in Seman when bag of “leafy substance” found on a subject reported “walking on the roadway and yelling.”
Arrests made by officer of the Elmore County Sheriff’s Department May 28-30.
• A Tallassee man, 27, was arrested at the Elmore County Jail, where he was in custody, and charged with possession of a controlled substance.
• A Prattville man, 37, was arrested at the county line and charged with six counts of second-degree theft of property.
• A Deatsville man, 32, was arrested on the 5800 block of Deatsville Highway and charged with second-degree domestic violence assault and harassment.
• An Alexander City woman, 40, was arrested on Alabama Highway 9 at Lindsey Road in Seman and charged with second-degree possession of marijuana and failure to appear on a traffic citation.