Elmore County Sheriff’s ReportsPublished 10:05am Monday, June 9, 2014
Reports filed by officers of the Elmore County Sheriff’s Department June 3-4.
• Harrassment on Lucky Loop in Elmore.
• Burglary and theft of property on Hidden Creek Drive in Wetumpka where two tvs valued at $1,100, and game console valued at $450 and a bag valued at $20 were reported stolen
• Theft of services and rampering with utilities on the 100 block of Jeffery’s Drive
•Criminal tresspass on 100 block of Summerlin Drive in Wetumpka.
• Rape (1st degree) on Chickasaw Court in Wetumpka
• Buglary and theft of propery on the 1700 block of Flea Hop Road in Eclectic where one oven valued at $2,000, on radio valued at $750, one lamp valued at $1,000, one antique chalk board valued at $500, one table valued at $500 and one painting valued at $200 were reported stolen.
•Domestic violence (harassing communications) on Rodgers Lane in Wetumpka.
• Animal cruelty on 7000 block of Red Hill Road in Tallassee.
•Animal cruelty on 7000 block of Red Hill Road in Tallassee.
• Theft of property on 1600 block of Luke Pachal Road in Eclectic where one bag valued at $30, 100 toung rings valued at $100, one assorted make up valued at $40, one purse valued at $10, one half of pool stick valued at $20, and one vibrator valued at $30 were reported stolen.
•Reckless endangerment on Tallassee Highway at Firetower Road in Tallassee.
• Theft of property on 4700 block of Dozier Road in Wetumpka where one pushmower valued at $150, one automobile battery valued at $190, one iPhone 5c valued at $600, one tablet computer valued at $250 and one tv valued at $600 were reported missing.
•Theft of property and breaking and entering a vehicle on 2000 block of Georgia Road in Wetumpka. One purse valued at $50, cash valued at $300, one ink cartridge valued at $35, one debit card, one ID card, one driver’s liscense, and other miscellaneous items were reported stolen.
•Theft of property on Rigsby Road in Tallassee. Silver coins valued at $500 were reported stolen.
•Theft of property on Rigsby Road in Tallassee. One trailer valued at $1,000 was reported stolen.
•Theft of property on Ray’s Cove in Wetumpka where two guns valued at$1,070 were reported stolen.
• Dog bite reported on Hollis Ferry Road in Tallassee.
•Criminal mischeif reported on the 1000 block of Rucker Road in Elmore.
• Criminal mischeif reported on the 1000 block of Rucker Road in Elmore.
•Domestic violence (harassment) and runaway juvenile on 83000 block of Tallassee Highway.
• Theft of property on the 7000 block of Tallassee Highway in Wetumpka where one jacket valued at $300 was reported stolen.
• Unauthorized use of vehicle on 600 block of Lake Eagles Nest Drive in Wetumpka.
Arrests made by officers of the Elmore County Sheriff’s Department June 3.
• A Wetumpka man, 49, was arrested and charged with criminal trespassing.
• A Portland, Oregon man, 31, was arrested and charged with robbery.
• A Wetumpka woman, 40, was arrested and charged with negoiating a worthless insturment.
• A Wetumpka man, 52, was arrested on failure to appear warrant for domestic violence.
• An Eclectic man, 34, was arrested and charged with theft of property, domestic violence, harassment and criminal trespassing.
• An Eclectic man, 42, was arrested and charged with possession of a controlled substance.
•A Wetumpka man, 34, was arrested and charged with possession of drug paraphernalia, unlawful distribution of a controlled substance and carrying a pistol without a permit.