Details for ADP/ZIEHKLE
PUBLIC NOTICE NOTICE OF FILING OF PETITION FOR ADOPTION IN THE PROBATE COURT OF ELMORE COUNTY, ALABAMA FILED 07/14/2021 12:43:27 PM JOHN THORNTON PROBATE JUDGE Elmore County, AL AT CASE NUMBER: A2021-17 NOTICE TO: THE UNKNOWN NATURAL FATHER, WHOSE IDENTITY AND WHEREABOUTS ARE UNKNOWN, OF M.I.S. AND NOTICE TO ANY OTHER INTERESTED PARTY. Take notice that a Petition for Adoption was filed in The Probate Court of Elmore County, Alabama on April 22, 2021 by THORBEN ZIEHLKE, as Petitioner, for the adoption of M.I.S., a minor child. Such minor child was born to DAWN MARIE LINEBERGER, NOW KNOWN AS DAWN ZIEHLKE, on March 20, 2003. You have the right to contest this adoption. Be advised that if you intend to contest this adoption, you must file a written response with the Probate Court of Elmore County, Alabama as soon as possible, but no later than thirty (30) days from the last date of publication of this notice. The Probate Court of Elmore County is located at 100 East Commerce Street, Wetumpka, Alabama 36092. Failure to file an objection will result in the Court proceeding to consider such Petition without further notice to you. JOHN THORNTON PROBATE JUDGE ELMORE COUNTY, ALABAMA Attorney for Petitioner BRIAN D. MANN ATTORNEY AT LAW 1620 GRAHAM STREET PO BOX 6136 MONTGOMERY, ALABAMA 36106 334-531-9500 Wetumpka Herald: July 21, 28, Aug. 4, and 11, 2021 ADP/ZIEHKLE
- New details emerge from deputy-involved shooting in Emerald Mountain
- Millbrook breaks ground on $1.1M senior center
- Elmore County's Aubrey Allen commits to Alabama State
- Ellissa Brown speaks to Wetumpka Lion’s Club
- Edgewood's Jacob Allison attends Boys State
- Garrit Terrell breaks down commitment to Snead State
- Holtville volleyball breaking in inexperienced squad
- Eclectic Nutrition now open for business
- Dawson Fuller commits to SUSCC
- Mr. Lemuel L. (Lem) Adams
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.