Details for DR-2020-900291.00
PUBLIC NOTICE IN THE CIRCUIT COURT OF ELMORE COUNTY, ALABAMA DOMESTIC RELATIONS DIVISION IN RE: THE MARRIAGE OF GRADY REEDY PARKER, Petitioner, vs. TAMMY LEE ROBINSON PARKER, Respondent. Case No.: DR-2020-900291 NOTICE OF DIVORCE ACTION Tammie Lee Robinson Parker, whose whereabouts is unknown, must answer Grady Reedy Parker's Petition for Divorce by the 16th day of April, 2021, or thereafter, a judgment by default may be rendered against her in Case No.: DR-2020-900291.00, Circuit Court of Elmore County, Alabama. Done this the 11th day of February, 2020. Attorney for Grady Reedy Parker, Robert B. Reneau, Esq., Law Office of Edwards & Edwards, P.C., 109 East Bridge Street, Wetumpka, Alabama 36092 (334) 514-1011 Email: email@example.com Wetumpka Herald: Feb. 17, 24, Mar. 3 and 10, 2021 DR-2020-900291.00
- William “Bill” M. Collier
- 'God performed a miracle': Wetumpka Middle School student undergoes dramatic health turnaround
- SOFTBALL ROUNDUP: Elmore County, Wetumpka on a roll as Edgewood begins to pick up the pace
- Wetumpka theft suspect arrested
- BASEBALL ROUNDUP: Stanhope Elmore on a roll early, Tallassee closing in on first win
- Benjamin Russell overcomes early deficit, tops Elmore County
- ECHS band members succeed at All-State
- Art Walk set for first Fridays starting April 2
- Eclectic seeking feedback on Spectrum services
- First Community Bank announces promotions
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular collections.