Details for EST/BROOKS, III, J.
PUBLIC NOTICE NOTICE TO CREDITORS OF ESTATE STATE OF ALABAMA COUNTY OF ELMORE CASE NO: 2020-302 IN THE MATTER OF THE ESTATE OF JAMES E. BROOKS, III, DECEASED Letters Testamentary in the Estate of JAMES E. BROOKS, III, deceased, having been granted to JUNE B. BROOKS on the 12 day of November, 2020 by John Thornton, Judge of Probate of Elmore County, Alabama, notice is hereby given that all persons and parties having claims against said estate are required, within the time allowed by law, to present the same to the Court or the same will be barred. JUNE B. BROOKS, PERSONAL REPRESENTATIVE OF THE ESTATE OF JAMES E. BROOKS, III, DECEASED Attorney of Record for such Personal Representative: LEE M. RUSSELL, JR., CAPELL & HOWARD, P.C., 150 SOUTH PERRY ST MONTGOMERY, ALABAMA 36104, PO BOX 2069, MONTGOMERY, ALABAMA 36102 334-241-8000 Wetumpka Herald: Nov. 18, 25 and Dec. 2, 2020 EST/BROOKS, III, J.
- ‘REOCCURRING NIGHTMARE’ Parole hearings force victim to relive murder attempt
- Theft at Millbrook business results in offender’s arrest
- Dennis sends out COVID-19 update for Elmore County Schools
- Late free throws seal Wetumpka win in first game
- BOE OKs employee supplement pay, 2021-2022 school calendar
- Controlled burn taking place near downtown Wetumpka
- COVID cases rising in schools, Dennis urges all to adhere to safety measures
- Davison, Tigers too much for Stanhope Elmore
- Chance for free COVID testing coming soon
- Eclectic’s Trade Days coming to a permanent end