Details for EST/CORAM, J.
PUBLIC NOTICE NOTICE TO CREDITORS OF ESTATE STATE OF ALABAMA COUNTY OF ELMORE CASE NO: 2020-356 IN THE MATTER OF THE ESTATE OF JOAN MOORE CORAM, DECEASED Letters Testamentary in the Estate of JOAN MOORE CORAM, deceased, having been granted to THOMAS FLOYD CORAM, JR and VICKI LYNN CORAM NOBLE on the 4th day of January, 2021 by Riley McCormick, Special Judge of Probate of Elmore County, Alabama, notice is hereby given that all persons and parties having claims against said estate are required, within the time allowed by law, to present the same to the Court or the same will be barred. THOMAS FLOYD CORAM, JR and VICKI LYNN CORAM NOBLE, CO-PERSONAL REPRESENTATIVES OF THE ESTATE OF JOAN MOORE CORAM, DECEASED Attorney of Record for such Co- Representatives: Jacqueline E. Austin, Post Office Box 908, Wetumpka, AL 36092, 334-567-4874, email@example.com Wetumpka Herald: Jan. 13, 20 and 27, 2021 EST/CORAM, J.
- School principal, wife accused of fabricating child’s cancer diagnosis
- Wind Creek donates $20k to The Kelly
- Peevy gets final moment on the court during Edgewood’s Senior Night
- Elmore County BOE pays off millions in debt, improves financial standings
- Lights, camera, action: Holtville High wins broadcast competition
- Millbrook nurse practitioner, Andrew Atkins, leaves a legacy of helping his community
- 2020-21 Southeast Wrestling January Rankings
- Wetumpka High cruises into State Dual Finals
- Stanhope Elmore's Burkett drops 30 enroute to victory over Lady Cats
- Ovelle Emfinger Dozier