Details for EST/KELLY, V.
PUBLIC NOTICE NOTICE TO CREDITORS OF ESTATE CASE NO: 2021-366 STATE OF ALABAMA COUNTY OF ELMORE IN THE MATTER OF THE ESTATE OF VIRGINIA R. KELLEY, DECEASED Letters Testamentary in the Estate of VIRGINIA R. KELLEY, deceased, having been granted to JAMES ORREN KELLEY on the 19 day of November,20 21 by John Thornton, Judge of Probate of Elmore County, Alabama, notice is hereby given that all persons and parties having claims against said estate are required, within the time allowed by law, to present the same to the Court or the same will be barred. JAMES ORREN KELLEY PERSONAL REPRESENTATIVE OF THE ESTATE OF VIRGINIA R, KELLEY, DECEASED Attorney of Record for Personal Representative: JEREMY P. SUMMERS ATTORNEY AT LAW 1275 CENTER POINT PARKWAY BIRMINGHAM, ALABAMA 35215 205-853-3911 Wetumpka Herald: Nov. 24, Dec. 1 and 8, 2021 EST/KELLY, V.
- Arrest and incident reports for the Wetumpka Police Department for Nov. 8 to Nov. 15
- The Wetumpka Depot Players are gearing up for the holiday season
- Mary Carolyn Mulder
- Arrest and incident reports of the Wetumpka Police Department from Oct. 30 to Nov. 7
- Earl Howard “Bud” Parmer, Jr.
- Wetumpka community honors veterans on Veterans Day
- Rogers' 26 points leads Wetumpka basketball past Holtville
- Wetumpka's Perry to retire from coaching after 41 years
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.