Details for EST/OWENS, JR., R.
PUBLIC NOTICE IN THE PROBATE COURT OF ELMORE COUNTY, ALABAMA IN THE MATTER OF THE ESTATE OF ROBERT CLYDE OWENS, JR., DECEASED. CASE NO. 2020-266 NOTICE OF FILING OF WILL FOR PROBATE TO: DINAH BUNDRICK, CHARLES BUNDRICK, TERESA BROWN, CONNIE BROWN AND WELDON OWEN, WHOSE WHEREABOUTS ARE UNKNOWN AND WHO ARE HEIRS AT LAW AND NEXT OF KIN OF ROBERT CL YDE OWENS, JR. AND TO: ANY OTHER UNKNOWN HEIRS AT LAW AND NEXT OF KIN OF ROBERT CLYDE OWENS, JR., DECEASED YOU ARE HEREBY NOTIFIED that on October 6, 2020, a certain paper in writing purporting to be the Last Will and Testament of ROBERT CLYDE OWENS, JR., deceased, was filed in the Probate Court of Elmore County, Alabama by Petitioner, JULIAN WAYNE BROWN, requesting that such Last Will and Testament be admitted to Probate and that the Petitioner be named as Personal Representative of such Estate. This notice of Filing of Will for Probate is given to each of you as an heir at law and next-of-kin of ROBERT CL YDE OWENS, JR., deceased. Unless an objection to admission to Probate of such Last Will and Testament is submitted by you in writing to this Court within ten (10) days of the final publication of this notice, the Court will proceed with considering such Petition. JOHN THORNTON JUDGE OF PROBATE ELMORE COUNTY, ALABAMA Name and Address of Attorney for Petitioner: RODERICK B. PERDUE, ATTORNEY AT LAW, 2033 HOLTVILLE ROAD, WETUMPKA, ALABAMA 36092, 334-567-7373 Wetumpka Herald: Jan. 13, 20 and 27, 2021 EST/OWENS, JR., R.
- School principal, wife accused of fabricating child’s cancer diagnosis
- Wind Creek donates $20k to The Kelly
- Peevy gets final moment on the court during Edgewood’s Senior Night
- Elmore County BOE pays off millions in debt, improves financial standings
- Lights, camera, action: Holtville High wins broadcast competition
- Millbrook nurse practitioner, Andrew Atkins, leaves a legacy of helping his community
- 2020-21 Southeast Wrestling January Rankings
- Wetumpka High cruises into State Dual Finals
- Stanhope Elmore's Burkett drops 30 enroute to victory over Lady Cats
- Ovelle Emfinger Dozier