Details for EST/WIDENER, A.
PUBLIC NOTICE NOTICE TO CREDITORS OF ESTATE STATE OF ALABAMA COUNTY OF ELMORE IN THE MATTER OF THE ESTATE OF ANNA LOUISE ROCHESTER WIDENER, DECEASED CASE NO: 2021-367 Letters Testamentary in the Estate of ANNA LOUISE ROCHESTER WIDENER, deceased, having been granted to JACQUELINE DIANE WIDENER COLOMBINI on the 17 day of November, 2021 by John Thornton, Judge of Probate of Elmore County, Alabama, notice is hereby given that all persons and parties having claims against said estate are required, within the time allowed by law, to present the same to the Court or the same will be barred. JACQUELINE DIANE WIDENER COLOMBINI PERSONAL REPRESENTATIVE OF THE ESTATE OF ANNA LOUISE ROCHESTER WIDENER, DECEASED Attorney of Record for Personal Representative: REGINA EDWARDS EDWARDS & EDWARDS, P.C. 109 EAST BRIDGE STREET WETUMPKA, ALABAMA 36092 334-514-1011 Wetumpka Herald: Nov. 24, Dec. 1 and 8, 2021 EST/WIDENER, A.
- Arrest and incident reports for the Wetumpka Police Department for Nov. 8 to Nov. 15
- The Wetumpka Depot Players are gearing up for the holiday season
- Earl Howard “Bud” Parmer, Jr.
- Arrest and incident reports of the Wetumpka Police Department from Oct. 30 to Nov. 7
- Rogers' 26 points leads Wetumpka basketball past Holtville
- Mary Carolyn Mulder
- Wetumpka's Perry to retire from coaching after 41 years
- Wetumpka community honors veterans on Veterans Day
- Five Wetumpka baseball players sign to play college baseball
- Holtville's Drey Barrett commits to Southern Miss baseball
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.