Details for FC/TOWNE, J.
PUBLIC NOTICE NOTICE OF MORTGAGE FORECLOSURE SALE Default having been made in the payment of the indebtedness secured by that certain Purchase Money Mortgage executed by Jason C. Towne and wife, Angela L. Towne, to Mortgage Electronic Registration Systems, Inc. ("MERS") (solely as nominee for Lender, Cadence Bank, N.A., and Lender's successors and assigns), dated the 14th day of January, 2019, which Mortgage was recorded in the Office of the Judge of Probate of Elmore County, Alabama, in Book RLPY 2019, at Page 2824; said Mortgage having been transferred and assigned by Mortgage Electronic Registration Systems, Inc. ("MERS") (solely as nominee for Lender, Cadence Bank, N.A., and Lender's successors and assigns) to Alabama Housing Finance Authority by virtue of that certain Assignment of Mortgage dated June 5, 2020 and recorded in said Probate Office in Book RLPY 2020, at Page 36651. The undersigned Alabama Housing Finance Authority, as Assignee of said Mortgage will, under and by virtue of the power of sale contained in said Mortgage, sell at auction to the highest bidder for cash before the main entrance of the Elmore County Courthouse in the City of Wetumpka, Alabama during the legal hours of sale on September 1, 2020, the real property described in said Mortgage, which said description is hereby referred to and made a part hereof, said property being situated in Elmore County, Alabama, to-wit: Lot 210-01, corrected replat of Grandview Pines Plat No. 16, as same appears of record in the Office of the Judge of Probate of Elmore County, Alabama, in Plat Book 9, at Page 7. Alabama law gives some persons who have an interest in property the right to redeem the property under certain circumstances. Programs may also exist that help persons avoid or delay the foreclosure process. An attorney should be consulted to help you understand these rights and programs as a part of the foreclosure process. This sale is made for the purpose of realizing the mortgage debt, together with all expenses of the sale, including a reasonable attorney's fee. SASSER, SEFTON, BROWN, P.C., Bowdy J. Brown, Esq., 445 Dexter Avenue, Suite 8050, Montgomery, Alabama 36104, Telephone: (334) 532-3400, Website: http://www.sasserlawfirm.com, Our File No.: 49696-3089, ATTORNEYS FOR ASSIGNEE, ALABAMA HOUSING FINANCE AUTHORITY, ASSIGNEE Wetumpka Herald: July 22, 29 and Aug. 5, 2020 FC/TOWNE, J.
- Former Elmore County bank president sentenced for fraud
- Merchants Market coming to downtown Wetumpka
- Thank you, Elmore County for a warm welcome
- Stanhope Elmore Players to Watch: Strong returning players to make some noise for Mustangs
- Georgia kidnapping victim found dead, 4 charged with murder
- Blevins seeking District 5 seat on Wetumpka council
- Ivey issues amended safer-at-home order, mask mandate through Aug. 31
- Hornsby named Distinguished Young Woman of Elmore County
- ECHS Class of 2020 has more military enlistments than any school statewide
- Local teams hit the field to begin football practice