Members of the Elmore County High School’s Maroon Machine majorette squad spent a part of their day on Saturday, June 5, participating in a car wash and bake sale.
The fundraiser took place from 7 a.m. to noon. Coach Rachel-Beth Lindley said the money from the fundraiser would help offset the cost of uniforms and other needed items for the girls on the team.
This year’s team is an all-rookie squad made up of four girls. In addition to helping cover associated costs, Lindley said the fundraiser was also a way for the girls to bond and get to know each other better.
- Company Street closed for 2-3 months
- FBC Wetumpka breaks ground on new building
- Farmer's Market set for June 10
- Slapout Drive-In showing Jumanji on Saturday
- The Wetumpka Herald's All-Elmore County softball teams
- Amber Bonds joins Coosa Cleaver as executive chef
- Eclectic Fire Department hosting Crawfish Boil Fundraiser
- Baynes, Love and Wheat first-team All-State, others from Elmore County land on list
- Johnson and Morrison first-team All-State for baseball, others from Elmore County represented
- Eclectic rape suspect arrested
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.