With doubts surrounding the 2020 college football season, several players and coaches have taken to social media over the past few weeks to express their interest in h…
- Edgewood girls cruise past Macon-East with smothering defense
- Wetumpka catcher Davis Wells commits to SUSCC baseball
- Arrest and incident reports for the Wetumpka Police Department for Nov. 8 to Nov. 15
- The Wetumpka Depot Players are gearing up for the holiday season
- Arrest and incident reports of the Wetumpka Police Department from Oct. 30 to Nov. 7
- Mary Carolyn Mulder
- Earl Howard “Bud” Parmer, Jr.
- Wetumpka's Perry to retire from coaching after 41 years
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
If you have already listened to last week’s episode of Inside the Lines Podcast, you already know my thoughts on high school athletes returning to practice June 1. I am craving the return of sports as much as everyone else but I have to admit I’m a little worried an early return during the t…
I always see social media posts when people want to single out a family member or friend to celebrate birthdays or holidays but I never participated in those myself. I never have a problem with those posts and it certainly doesn’t mean I don’t care when it’s my friends’ birthdays or anything…
I promise this is not a trick to get anyone’s hopes up. If you have been following my Twitter account, you know I have been promoting a lot of sports video games but this is not about that.
Due to recent events, our lives are different and routines are interrupted; however, I would highly encourage families to maintain their child’s immunization schedule. We usually call this procedure taking our infant for a checkup and their “baby shots.” Infants and children could be at risk…