During the Oct. 4 council meeting, the Wetumpka City Council voted 5-1 to pass ordinance 2021-5 that established an Arts and Entertainment District in the downtown are…
According to the Tallapoosa County Sheriff’s Office, three juvenile who ranaway from the Boys and Girls Ranch campus in Camphill on Tuesday, Oct. 12, have been located.
The Wharf Casual Seafood, located at 4700 Highway 231, held a ribbon cutting on Thursday, Oct. 15. According to co-owner Noah Griggs, the decision to locate in Wetumpk…
- The Wharf Casual Seafood holds ribbon cutting
- River Rose opens on Company Street
- Incident reports of the Wetumpka Police Department from Oct. 6 to Oct. 12
- Three missing juveniles from the Boys and Girls Ranch campus in Camphill have been located
- Harris leads Wetumpka to fifth straight area championship
- MaePop’s Barbecue nominated for "Bama’s Best Beef”
- Elmore County beats Jemison for 12th straight area championship
- Wicked fast start propels Edgewood past Springwood
- Council passes ordinance to establish an Arts and Entertainment District
- Three in Bloom celebrates with a ribbon cutting
- Wetumpka volleyball area championship
- PHOTOS: Edgewood Academy vs Chambers Academy
- PHOTOS: Wetumpka hosts Chilton County for homecoming
- PHOTOS: Stanhope Elmore football vs Calera
- Photos: Edgewood Academy vs Lakeside School
- PHOTOS: Stanhope Elmore Holds Emotional Homecoming Pep Rally
- PHOTOS: Edgewood Academy Homecoming Court
- Great Alabama 650 paddlers pass through Wetumpka
- PHOTOS: Stanhope Elmore Homecoming Court
The 2nd annual Scramble for Breast Cancer was held Saturday, Oct. 9, at the Sports Complex in Wetumpka. During this Joy to Life Foundation fundraiser participants scrambled to pick up the pink and white balls that were dropped from the Chambers County Sheriff's Department helicopter. The win…
Wetumpka High School held a homecoming parade on Thursday, Oct. 7. The parade began at 1:30 p.m. and went from the high school to Wetumpka Elementary School and ended just past Wetumpka Middle School. The Wetumpka Indians are scheduled to take on Clinton County High School in the homecoming …
On Monday, Oct.18, in early celebration of World Polio Day, Rotary Districts in Alabama, Mississippi, Missouri, and Tennessee are partnering with Dunkin Donuts to host a fundraising event for End Polio Now!
Company Street was overflowing with life once again on Thursday, Sept. 23, as residents filled the street during the city of Wetumpka's We Dig Company Street event, which took place from 6-9 p.m.
Ingram State Technical College graduates preparing to enter the workforce will have tools and equipment needed for success thanks to a grant from the Central Alabama Community Foundation.
About 20 of the fiercest paddlers in the world who converged on Alabama this month for a statewide race, the Great Alabama 650, which tests the will of even the most extreme athletes.
Jennifer Fratzke glided to the shore of the Coosa River on Monday, Sept. 20, to take a moment to rest and refuel her body with food after traveling more than 8 miles on standup paddleboard from Jordan Dam to Wetumpka’s Coosa River Adventures.
Ingram State Technical College adult education instructor Frank Clem has been named "Region 8 Teacher of the Year” by the Correctional Education Association.