During the Oct. 4 council meeting, the Wetumpka City Council voted 5-1 to pass ordinance 2021-5 that established an Arts and Entertainment District in the downtown are…
According to the Tallapoosa County Sheriff’s Office, three juvenile who ranaway from the Boys and Girls Ranch campus in Camphill on Tuesday, Oct. 12, have been located.
The Wharf Casual Seafood, located at 4700 Highway 231, held a ribbon cutting on Thursday, Oct. 15. According to co-owner Noah Griggs, the decision to locate in Wetumpk…
Authorities are searching for three juveniles that have been missing since Tuesday Oct. 12, at approximately 3:30 p.m.
- The Wharf Casual Seafood holds ribbon cutting
- River Rose opens on Company Street
- Incident reports of the Wetumpka Police Department from Oct. 6 to Oct. 12
- Three missing juveniles from the Boys and Girls Ranch campus in Camphill have been located
- Harris leads Wetumpka to fifth straight area championship
- MaePop’s Barbecue nominated for "Bama’s Best Beef”
- Elmore County beats Jemison for 12th straight area championship
- Wicked fast start propels Edgewood past Springwood
- Council passes ordinance to establish an Arts and Entertainment District
- Three in Bloom celebrates with a ribbon cutting
- Wetumpka volleyball area championship
- PHOTOS: Edgewood Academy vs Chambers Academy
- PHOTOS: Wetumpka hosts Chilton County for homecoming
- PHOTOS: Stanhope Elmore football vs Calera
- Photos: Edgewood Academy vs Lakeside School
- PHOTOS: Stanhope Elmore Holds Emotional Homecoming Pep Rally
- PHOTOS: Edgewood Academy Homecoming Court
- Great Alabama 650 paddlers pass through Wetumpka
- PHOTOS: Stanhope Elmore Homecoming Court
On Monday, Oct.18, in early celebration of World Polio Day, Rotary Districts in Alabama, Mississippi, Missouri, and Tennessee are partnering with Dunkin Donuts to host a fundraising event for End Polio Now!
The number of student COVID-19 cases across the county increased significantly, along with the number positive cases for employees, during the week of Aug. 16, prompting Elmore County Schools Superintendent Richard Dennis to change the system's mask-wearing policy.
With the opening of hunting season right around the corner, DoeNation Outdoors is back for a fifth season on television. The new season starts on Oct. 3 and will air each Sunday morning at 9:30 on ABC 31.
As the 2021-2022 school gets underway, those travelling to and from Elmore County High School via W. College Street may have noticed the addition of panther paws on the asphalt road.
During the National Association of Counties (NACo) Annual Conference, the Elmore County Commission received the 2021 Achievement Award for the program “Elmore County Partnership to Expand Broadband Accelerates Deployment of Wi-Fi Hotspots to Assist with Virtual Learning during the COVID-19 P…
As students throughout Elmore County headed back to the classroom on Aug. 9, they did so with fewer restrictions in comparison to the start of the 2020-2021 school year.
More than 800 students walked through the doors of Wetumpka Elementary School on the first day, Monday, Aug. 9. Students throughout the Elmore County Schools system also returned to class, some after being away from campus for about 15 months. Some students walked into the school by themselv…
There was a mixture of happiness and tears at Wetumpka Elementary School as students enrolled in the Elmore County Public Schools system headed back to the classroom on Monday, Aug. 9, for the start of the 2021-2022 year.
The Eclectic Town Council and the Eclectic Youth Baseball Organization are making strides in their efforts to come to an agreement regarding the use of Aaron Park.