Wetumpka's the Emanon Group recognized several students from throughout Elmore County for their academic achievements on Saturday, June 26, at the 18th Annual Academic Honors Tea. The Emanon Group is a nonprofit educational advocacy group that supports students and teachers throughout Elmore County. Held at Wetumpka Elementary's W.B. Doby Activity Center, the event honored students in elementary all the way to high school graduates. Younger students were recognized for their academic success while some recent high school graduates received college scholarships.
- New details emerge from deputy-involved shooting in Emerald Mountain
- Millbrook breaks ground on $1.1M senior center
- Elmore County's Aubrey Allen commits to Alabama State
- Ellissa Brown speaks to Wetumpka Lion’s Club
- Edgewood's Jacob Allison attends Boys State
- Garrit Terrell breaks down commitment to Snead State
- Holtville volleyball breaking in inexperienced squad
- Eclectic Nutrition now open for business
- Dawson Fuller commits to SUSCC
- Mr. Lemuel L. (Lem) Adams
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.